Sunday, October 16, 2011

The ABC’s of Me

I read this on a friends blog and she mentioned she saw it going around the internet (again?) I love this sort of post, so I'll continue its journey across cyberspace!

A. Age: Exactly one week away from my 53rd birthday.
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore that you hate: Scrubbing showers and tubs
D. Dogs: My neurotic terrier mix who thinks she's half cat - Sadie
E. Essential start to your day: Waking up
F. Favorite color: Purple and Blue (I know, I know, but I can never pick just one!)
G. Gold or Silver: Gold
H. Height: 5’3″ - down from 5'4.75" (wish my weight would head in the same direction!)
I. Instruments you play: I've played (don't laugh) the accordion, organ, keyboard, and was learning guitar a la Phoebe Buffay from Friends for a while about 10 years ago!
J. Job title: JOAT (Jill of all Trades)
K. Kids: 3 of my own, plus 3 step-children
L. Live: Arizona's Valley of the Sun
M. Mother’s name: Aldona
N. Nicknames: Mom, Gamma Sadie, Granma Karen
O. Overnight hospital stays: Too many to remember.
P. Pet peeves: Laziness and expecting something for nothing.
Q. Quote from a movie: “This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.” ~The Bridges of Madison County
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Full siblings - none; 3 half sisters and 2 half brothers
T. Time you wake up: around 7:00 a.m.
U. Underwear: I try to ;)
V. Vegetable you hate: Can't really think of any... not really fond of jicama.
W. What makes you run late: usually the phone, the dog, or looking for my keys
X. X-Rays you’ve had: So many, I glow.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Depends on who you ask.
Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys and Apes

How about you?

xo,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now I know so much more about you!
Thank you :)

Cathy

Related Posts with Thumbnails