Thursday, September 30, 2010

Delightful Discoveries - La Vie en Rose 09.30.10

La Vie en Rose literally means life in rose... and the term generally is accepted to refer to the idea of looking at life through rose colored glasses, or in other words, that life is beautiful. I love that! And I also love these beautiful pinkish brown, dusty rose-ish pieces of delightful! Enjoy!






Roaring 20's Vintage Inspired Cloche Hat by buygail
Pretty in pink... vintage flapper style scalloped lace deco prom dress from folieAdeuxVintage
Dusty Rose Sterling Silver Bracelet by cksilver
Dusty rose mauve lace up leather roper boots from truantrebellion**
1950s vintage ROSE pink SATEEN strapless COCKTAIL dress from salvagelife
Dusty Rose Beaded Flapper Necklace from ReadymadeJewelry
Earrings - Dusty Rose Pearls Sterling by LindaSearcyJewelry
Rosy Bloom...Rose Applique Wide Scoop Neck Light Filament Blend Cotton Hand DyedBrown Blouse by beyondclothing
Vintage 60's Lilli Ann Rose Pink Boucle Knit Dress and Jacket Suit from RetroWear
Dusty pink crochet flower brooch by TheBroochBoutique
Rosy brown cables and lace scarf with loop fringe by KnitsByNat
Vintage Dusty Rose Purse from AskAliceVintage
Pink cotton webbing belt with cut out heart buckle by DragonDesigns
Polka Dot Flower Pot Note Card Set by ChrissyWatson
Crochet Trim Headband, Rose Colored by Cozy**
Atlantic Morning - 8 x 10 Fine Art Print by BeyondHere **

Aren't they simply lovely? I really enjoyed putting together this showcase and I hope you enjoyed all of these great items too.

I'll be popping back soon with a BESTeam feature, and then tomorrow I've got my Welcome to the month of October (yay, it's my birthday month!) as well as a feature and interview on a wonderful little bath and body shop by the name of Angelscents. Saturday I'll be featuring greeting cards, so if you create greeting cards or know of a shop that does, spread the word and make sure I see all of the best of the best greeting cards that are available out there!

Be back soon!

**designates an undiscovered or underdiscovered shop

4 comments:

Kathleen J. said...

What a great group to be a part of. I think of rose as a grown up pink and I love it.

LindaS said...

Such lovelies! And thank you for including my dusty rose sterling earrings!

cksilver said...

What a great collection! Beautiful dusty rose pinks! Thanks for including my dusty rose sterling silver bracelet!

Natalie said...

This is a wonderful collection and thank you so much for adding my scarf to it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails