Sunday, August 22, 2010

Announcing... MW Elegance!


Big announcement time! My new shop on Etsy - MW Elegance (sister shop to MysticWynd) - specializing in Bridal & Special Occasion Jewelry & Accessories is officially open for business!

I'll be building stock over the next week or two, but please stop by and then tell me what you think! Shop hearts are GREATLY appreciated!

AND in celebration of my new shop, I've got some special deals! All this week, visit any one of my shops, make a purchase, and receive a 20% discount refunded through Paypal! Just mention "grand opening" in your notes to seller!

I'm also offering free mall ads for the next three months on this blog to anyone who's interested, as well as special pricing on my home page ads. Anyone who contacts me by Midnight Monday night (let's say until 11:59 pm Pacific Daylight Savings Time tomorrow) regarding advertising their shop on my blog will be eligible!

With a new shop comes a new avatar, so if you're ever in the Etsy forums and run across this little beauty - that would be me! In order to keep myself from going completely crazy for now though, I'll only be maintaining one facebook page and one twitter profile - MysticWynd, but follow me there for specials and promotions for both shops!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to take a look at the new shop :)!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails