Sunday, August 22, 2010

Delightful Discoveries - In the Arms of an Angel 08.22.10

"We are each of us angels with only one wing,
and we can only fly by embracing one another."
~Luciano de Crescenzo

Today is Be An Angel Day, so I hope you'll be an angel and take a peek at all of these lovely interpretations of angels that I've chosen to share with you! Some are classic, some are earthy, some are modern, some are whimsical. All of them are reminders that we're never alone as long as our angels are with us! Enjoy!





(L-R, Top to Bottom)
Vintage Chalkware Angel Plaque from TheVintageDresser
Earth Angel 1 from anniesworldofart **
Dark Blue Vertical Stripe Angel from AngelsOfGiving
Arms Full of Lover - Angel Earrings with Citrine from MysticWynd
Trio of Angels in Stained Glass from GlassofManyColors
Angel of Abundance - fine art, limited edition (giclee) print from EarthAngelGallery**
Etched Angel on Glass Paperweight from glassfarm**
Celeste The Guardian Angel Polymer Clay Figure from HeartshapedCreations
Angel Gift Bag - Hand Painted from PruittDesign
Angel Dust - Moonstone and Copper Angel Beaded Niobium Earrings from BeadedTail
Angel Shea Butter Soap Gardenia Splendor Scent from AngelScents
Two angels with the word hope inside scroll saw cut - ScrollSawTreasures

I'll be back a little later today with a special announcement, but in the mean time, I'm going to be looking for persimmon colored goodies for tomorrow's feature! If you have anything in this beautiful shade of orange with rich brown undertones, send it on over by clicking here to e-mail me the link to the page of the shop where I can view the item! You can also view my calendar of future features by clicking on the "Be Featured" link in the right sidebar :)

Be an angel and send me lots of lovely suggestions! Until later, have a great day!


** (this is my new designation for an undiscovered/underdiscovered shop of the day!)

8 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I just love Angels and really like your features! The Earth Angel and Angel of Abundance are gorgeous! Thank you so much for including my earrings in this lovely collection!

heartshapedcreations said...

A truly delightful collection of angel-inspired creations!!! Thank you so very much for making me a part of it! :)

Tania Pelletier said...

Oh, thank you so much! What a lovely post!

Tania
The Vintage Dresser

Linda E. Pruitt said...

Thanks, Karen, for featuring my Angel Gift Bags!! I had so much fun painting and crafting these!

You've chosen a nice collection of angels, here!

Forever Andrea said...

You always show us so many lovely things! My oldest daughter's name is Angel (short for Angeliena) so I really LOVE Angel's. :D

Angel Scents said...

thank you so much Karen for putting my Angel Soap on your blog! All the angels are beautiful! Thank you so much

Jan

Anonymous said...

Karen, Thank you so much for including my "Angel of Abundance" in your beautiful collection of Angels! Needless to say that I love Angels!
Much gratitude,
Bettina
www.EarthAngelProductions.com

Glass of Many Colors said...

Thank you for including our little Trio of Angels! They are right at home among the other sweet Angels. Blessings to you and yours ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails