Monday, July 11, 2011

Mixed Bag Mondays - All Stars

Baseball will be pitting their division all-stars against each other here in the US tomorrow, and while my memories of all-star games are limited to the little league all-star games my boys participated in during their younger years, I still have a spot in my heart for this particular game. It amazes me that these athletes can come together with rival players from their own divisions and work so hard together to show why they deserve the honor of being named the League's all-stars.

So, in honor of "America's game" - here are some of my favorite baseball themed goodies from some fine shops on Etsy!







Let's Play Ball
from
AppleAnnieBaby







Batter Up Scrabble Tile Pendant from Starmekcreations
















Eat, Sleep, Play Baseball from wallspoken






All Star Embroidered Hand and Wash Towel Set
by monkeybeetle










Chicago Cubs Coasters from CreativeCoasterChick












In the words of the late, great Harry Caray, "... It's a bee-yooo-tiful day for baseball."

xo,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails