Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fun Fill Ins - Summertime and the Living Is...

Yay! It's Friday! Welcome to edition #2 of Friday Fun Fill-Ins!

Time to start thinking about the weekend and having some fun, good food, and balancing work with relaxation!

I'll start off the fun once again with five easy peasey(?) fill-in-the-blank questions and I invite you to share your own answers to them on your blog and then share the link in the Linky below by filling out the information at the end of this post! Please be sure to include the link to your individual post, not your blog home page! (And I would LOVE it if you left a comment too!) Here's the questions for today:

1) One of the best places I've gone on vacation during the summer was Mackinac Island and the most fun I ever had there was when I rode a bicycle all the way around the island (the scenery was gorgeous!).

2)When I've had a rough day, I like to relax in front of the TV and watch  educational shows about science.

3)The one item I own that best reflects my summertime personality is my air conditioner because  it's always running and works best when there's not a lot of hot air around it.

4)One of my favorite summer meals is fresh salmon right off the grill, served with grilled, seasoned veggies and a tall glass of fresh lemonade.

5)My favorite summertime beverage is blackberry iced tea because it makes me feel refreshed and energized.

Now copy these to your blog, fill them in with your own answers and then bring the links back here to share with everyone! The Linky will stay open all week! Enjoy - and be sure to help spread the word!

xo,





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails