Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Treasury Tuesday - Winter Forest Friends

It's been a while since I've done a treasury on Etsy, but as part of my business plans for 2011, I decided I really wanted to curate more treasuries. So, I'll be sharing them with you here on my blog so you can take a peek at some of the fun and beautiful collections I hope to be putting together!

Yesterday, I put together this treasury I've called Winter Forest Friends inspired by this cute little poem by Carol Quinn, which appeared in a popular children's magazine!

In the winter forest,
Snow falls to the ground.
And animal tracks and paw prints
Are dotted all around.
Follow the small paw prints
Where the trees are big,
And you might see a tiny mouse
Sleeping in a twig …

Thanks to a wonderful program called the Etsy treasury HTML code generator by WhaleSharkWebsites, this treasury is fully interactive, meaning that if you click on any of the items shown, you'll be taken directly to the Etsy shop where you can purchase or learn more about the item. How great is that?!?

I hope you enjoy my collection -


Sterling Squirrel Brooc...
$40.00

ACEO art print Hare 20 ...
$4.99

Reindeer Print on Vinta...
$10.00

Wolf Stare - Glass Tile...
$6.95

Merry Mouse an OOAK Win...
$99.99

Raccoon Earflap Hat - U...
$56.00

Fluffed Cardinal - unfr...
$6.50

White Owl Refrigerator ...
$3.00

Resting Fawn
$145.00

Woodland Bear Cub, Firs...
$26.00

Bobcat on Oak
$25.00

woodland buck - wallet ...
$18.00

Sammy the Skunk
$65.00

BIG MOOSE BATIK Quilt L...
$280.00

White Sheep Mug - Pulli...
$25.00

Fox ring
$18.75

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

Related Posts with Thumbnails