Sunday, December 19, 2010

Delighful Discoveries - Almost Neopolitan 12.19.10

The more I looked at items for today's feature, the more I thought that the color combination of "Nuance Roseate Pink and Dark Amber Yellow" looked like neopolitan ice cream, minus the vanilla! I also have to say I was pleased and a little surprised at how easy it was to find items to fill in the gaps to bring this post up to my usual level of promotional insanity! But admit it, you love it! I know I do!

That being said, enjoy these items that remind me of homemade chocolate and strawberry ice creams - subtle yet rich, and definitely delish!




Distressed Keepsake Pink Personalized or ABC Wooden Blocks from youreitclothing
Antique - 8x10 Fine Art Print from Lori411
Brown and Pink pearl bracelet by Eleganceforyou
Geranium Patchouli Soap with Certified Organic Ingredients by ettaandbillie





Womens Fashion Organic Cotton T-shirt with Queen Anne's Lace
from Uzura
HANDMADE BROWN AND PALE PINK SHADES EXTRA LONG WARM CABLED GLOVES/ MITTENS IN NATURAL WOOL AND MOHAIR by LaimaShop
Brown Pink Blue Hues Slouchy Beanie Crochet Hat by paipaioppai
Checkbook Cover in Pink Trellis Curls by GracieDesigns





Feathers No. 2 Print of Watercolor by amberalexander
Cowgirl Baby Pink and Brown Cowprint Minky Security Blanket by TheHayPatch
Chickadee ring by metallove
Heaven and Earth earrings by MiddleEarths

What a great color combination, don't you agree? A little softer than the bubble gum pink and brown, which makes it just a tad more sophisticated, subtle and versatile too!

My next post will be a collection of sea and shore related items - and since this is one of my favorite all time themes for treasury making on Etsy, I consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur. I hope not to disappoint!

Until next time, I hope your holiday preparations are going well and that your world is wonderful in every way!

3 comments:

Debbi said...

great. now I'm hungry. lol
Our Home To Yours

ettaandbillie said...

I love that color combination. Thanks for including my soaps!

MiddleEarthsJewels said...

Colors ..are most usually my first 'kick' for inspiring a new 'creation'. These colors are really the most dreamy..wonderful picks..thanks so much for including me:)
And congrats for a great blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails