Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You Are My Sunshine - A BESTeam Feature

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away...


If you've never heard the song "You Are My Sunshine," that's the chorus to this country classic written by Oliver Hood back in the early 1930's. Luckily for us, no one is taking the sweet little Etsy shop, YouAreMySunshine, away!

You've seen one of Nina's pieces on my blog previously, but today I'm lucky enough to be featuring my BESTeam teammate's shop in its own feature post! Sunshine is exactly what you'll find when you visit Nina's shop full of cheery jewelry and accessories. Here are just a couple of my favorite pieces from YouAreMySunshine -

I love the bold statement necklace that Nina has created using her trademark shabby fabric roses, a beautiful upcycled emerald green cross brooch, some green glass beads, and a rescued cuckoo clock chain! How imaginative and eco-friendly!










The second piece I've chosen to share with you is this whimsically beautiful Shabby Roses Necklace with Frosted Pink Beads. Fun, slightly funky, and very feminine, this piece features fabric roses enhanced by a pouf of pink tulle and shimmery pink beads. This would be a great look for a special daytime outing or a fun weekend evening at your favorite club!












Nina also has a vintage shop, MySunshineVintage, that I'd like to introduce you to. An amazing collection of vintage glassware, art, books, beads, cameras, and ephemera, there should be something that appeals to just about anyone in this great little shop! I like this cute brown pitcher - reminds me of some serving pieces my mother had when I was a child!





In addition to her shops, you can find Nina on her blog - Nina's Day ; on facebook ; on twitter ; and on flickr. Stop by and say hi to her!

I know I'm running behind schedule (due to some confusion on features), but I'll be back shortly with my daily color feature of beautiful jet black items!

4 comments:

Brook said...

Wow! That green necklace is beautiful!

jamberry_song said...

Gorgeous features!

Janis said...

thats one beautiful necklace!

Nina said...

I love this feature! Thanks for blogging about both my shops!

Related Posts with Thumbnails