Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where the Boys Are Part 1

I've spent a lot of time looking at gifts and accessories for the ladies lately, so I thought I'd spend a few days looking at gifts for the boys in our lives. Yes, that's right, I said boys - for the simple reason that all men are really boys at heart - and the only difference between a man and a boy is the price of his toys! (and at the rate gaming systems are going, there isn't as much of a price spread between what our littlest boys want and what our boy-men want anymore!)

Today's shopping spree focuses on gifts for the outdoorman. I realize that there are quite a few women who enjoy some of these same hobbies, so these might work for the outdoorswoman too, but I was definitely shopping with the guys in mind! Since my brother-in-law and nephew are avid hunters and fisherman, and enjoy a number of outdoorsy activities, these items were selected with them in mind! (Btw, I am definitely not into the whole hunting scene, although I do love to fish, but I accept that alot of people are... and I hate to see anyone left out!)



Fishing lures make a great stocking stuffer for your favorite fisherperson and when you find a deal like this assortment of 12 Hand Tied Deer Hair PAN FISHING LURES from sheluvsfabric, it's kind of hard to pass it up!




\



Bowie knives have been around since the early 1800's and are a popular tool among hunters and outdoorsmen the world over. While there are many bowie knives available on Etsy, this
CUSTOM HAND FORGED CAMP/BOWIE FIXED BLADE KNIFE from rats1053 caught my eye beacuse it is so beautifully rustic and i thought the knife sheath that it comes with is just really great!












How about a hand tooled rifle sling for your favorite hunter? I absolutely love this
Leather Rifle Sling - British Tan Tooled Diamond Fire Pattern from Leather Pro on Etsy!










Hope your Wednesday is/was a great one! See you all tomorrow for more goodies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails