Monday, October 26, 2009

Someone's Won True Love!

What a Monday!!! Spent the morning trying to get all of our ducks in a row with the Great Woo's benefit package for next year. Seems like every year, the benefits get smaller, but the employee contribution gets larger...looks like paychecks will be getting smaller once again!

We got so caught up in listening to videos and number crunching that time got past me - I apologize for the late post on the winner of my True Love giveaway... so I won't make you wait any longer - Anne J - you are the winner!!!! Congratulations - and I will be in touch with you this afternoon to get your shipping information so I can get your new necklace in the mail to you as soon as possible!

Unfortunately, the shop that was scheduled to sponsor the coming weeks giveaway had to cancel at the last minute due to a serious family illness, so I'm trying hard to do some rescheduling to bring in a different giveaway, but I may have to take a week off... stay tuned for more details!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails