Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Countdown to Creativity

I'm excited!! On May 1st, I'll be back with a promotion of 365 days of creativity.  Each day, for the next year, I'll be doing my part to explore and promote creativity in all its forms.

I'll be featuring shops, posting some tutorials, inviting guest bloggers to share their creative processes, and maybe even challenging you all to participate in some creativity contests for some awesome prizes.

In preparation for the debut of this promotion, I'm looking for shops who would love to participate by having their work featured along with a brief storyline and interview about their process, inspiration, and whatever else they would like to share.

 I'm also looking for guest bloggers of every blogging experience level who would be interested in sharing a post, tutorial, or any other creative outlet (photo feature, educational article, etc.) And of course there'll be room for some shameless self-promotion as well.

If you're interested in learning more, post your questions here, and I'll be happy to answer them so that everyone will benefit from your curiosity. If you're ready to dive into the pool of shops and/or bloggers who will have an opportunity to be featured, please contact me using the contact link shown in the menu at the top of this page.

Hope to hear from you soon!

xo,






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails