Monday, August 8, 2011

Mixed Bag Mondays - Your Opinion Counts

For the next three weeks, I'll be asking my reading audience, new and old, to participate in a survey to help me develop both my business and blog in ways that appeal to the masses. As a thank you to everyone who participates, I'll be offering a gift certificate for $5 off any purchase of $10 or more at MysticWynd on Etsy (total purchase before shipping) as well as entering you in a drawing for one $50 gift certificate and two $25 gift certificates, to be held on September 2, 2011.

The survey will take about 15 minutes, and consists of general questions about my shop, my blog, and your buying habits as they relate to online shopping. You can access the survey here... and when you've completed it, come back here and post a comment that includes a favorite item from my shop, and I'll be happy to send you your $5 gift certificate as well as enter you in the giveaway. If you'd like to earn additional chances to win, simply refer a friend and have them mention you/your shop/your blog in their comment, and you'll receive one additional entry for every friend who completes the survey! Sorry, only one $5 gift certificate per person, though. Gift certificates will be good for 6 months and will be valid on any items available at MysticWynd including sale items, gift certificates, and custom creations.

Thank you so much for your time and input!


xo,






1 comment:

Bludart said...

Great survey! I absolutely adore the "Siren's Song" Sterling Silver Gilded Seashell Necklace, it reminds me of the beaches back home, and that silver edging on the shell really makes it pop!

--Nea
BlueDartDesigns.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails