Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Fun: Frustrating Photos

Well, interest definitely didn't appear for my Friday Fill-ins, so I've decided to go back to a favorite of some of you and post some Frustrating Photos. The photo I post on Friday will be a small section of a photo of some very commonplace item that you either see frequently or are probably familiar with. It's up to you to guess what it is. If this catches on, there's a possibility at some point that I may offer some prizes for the person who guesses the most right answers over the course of a few weeks... but I want to make sure that the interest is there. Of course the winner of any week's query up to that point will have their correct guesses included in their grand total. For now, let's just have some fun! So, tell me, what larger object is this a small part of?


Post your guesses and let's see who can come up with the correct answer first!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails