Friday, June 10, 2011
Friday Fun Fill Ins - Weekends are For...
Yay! It's Friday! Time to start thinking about the weekend and having some fun, good food, and balancing work with relaxation!
I'll start off the fun with five easy peasey(?) fill-in-the-blank questions and I invite you to share your own answers to them on your blog and then share the link in the Linky below by filling out the information at the end of this post! Please be sure to include the link to your individual post, not your blog home page! (And I would LOVE it if you left a comment too!) Here's the questions for today:
1) My favorite way to relax on the weekends is to take in a new movie or read an exciting mystery novel .
2) My favorite place to head to for a weekend day trip is the Mogollon Rim to do some hiking, take advantage of some photo ops, and stroll along the banks of Christopher Creek!
3) I'm looking forward to seeing the new X-Men movie this weekend.
4) I should really work on cleaning the garage this weekend but I have to let my broken toe heal .
5) When it comes to working on weekends, most people think I am a workaholic and need to relax more!
Now copy these to your blog, fill them in with your own answers and then bring the links back here to share with everyone! The Linky will stay open all week! Enjoy - and be sure to help spread the word!