Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Fun Fill Ins - A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

It's Friday! And that means edition #3 of Friday Fun Fill-Ins!

I'll start off the fun once again with five easy peasey(?) fill-in-the-blank questions and I invite you to share your own answers to them on your blog and then share the link in the Linky below by filling out the information at the end of this post! Please be sure to include the link to your individual post, not your blog home page! (And I would LOVE it if you left a comment too!) I wracked my brain and just couldn't get it to stay in one place long enough to settle on a singular theme for today's Friday Fun Fill-Ins, so these questions entail a little bit of this, and a little bit of that. Here's the questions for today:

1) TGIF stands for Thank God It's Friday to most people, but for me it also stands for This Grandma Is Feisty!

2) When I was little, I wanted to be a typical working wife and mother when I grew up, and now that I'm grown up, I wish I were closer to my family - both physically and emotionally.

3) This weekend, I think I'll take some time to visit with my stepson instead of working 24/7.

4) The best thing ever to have whipped cream on is a hot fudge sundae.

5) If I could pick any actor to play me in a movie about my life, I'd pick Jennifer Aniston because having her portray me is on the same level of impossibility and insanity as most of my life has been!

Now copy these to your blog, fill them in with your own answers and then bring the links back here to share with everyone! The Linky will stay open all week! Enjoy - and be sure to help spread the word!

xo,





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails