Thursday, December 2, 2010

Were the Beatles Wrong? A BESTeam Feature

Rewind nearly forty seven years to 1964 and you can bet you'd be hearing mop-top Beatle, Paul McCartney singing... "Can't buy me love, love... can't buy me love..." on the radio... and all of the teeny-bopper girls swooning over the idea that the Fab Four seemed to be more concerned with romance than money. Now, fast forward to the present and view as Kristina and her husband invite you to visit their shop and prove Sir Paul was wrong - and you can BuySomeLove!

Filled with a wonderful selection of fun and different jewelry items, BuySomeLove offers buyers a grand array of themes, with most, but not all of the jewelry geared toward jewelry lovers who just adore simple charm necklaces in an assortment of themes. I picked a few of my favorites to share with you here!



I happen to love nautical jewelry - in fact, the very first earrings I ever bought myself were red, white, and blue enameled ship's captain's wheels! So I'm sure you can understand why this Simple anchor necklace caught my eye!


If you're looking for a unique gift to get your son or daughter's teacher for Christmas, how about this adorable Chalkboard and Apple pendant necklace? It even comes with a miniature piece of chalk so you can add your own messages easily on the miniature chalk board!

 

Since one of December's birthstones is turquoise, I thought it'd be appropriate to share this set with you. Turquoise crackled beads bracelet with FREE earrings are a lovely, earthy addition to anyone's jewelry collection - but you'd better move fast, since this is the last set they're offering!

In addition to their shop, you can follow buysomelove on their blog, and on facebook where you'll be amongst the first to hear about their newest products and exclusive deals!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails