Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Delightful Discoveries - Tomato Bisque with Bay Leaf

I'm combining yesterday's and today's color features to get back on schedule, so I'm calling this one tomato bisque with Bay Leaf. When I make homemade soups, I usually add a bouquet garni that includes bay leaf to the stock pot, and I personally think I make a pretty mean tomato bisque! But let's see how well I can concoct today's feature collection :)






(l-r, top-bottom)

Tommie - Plushie Tomato from janiexy
Jade, Agate, Sponge coral and Sterling silver - Leaves of Change Handmade Bracelet
from TrinityLynn
Vintage Tomato Red Faux Suede Belted Blazer from semprevintage
Flower Hair Pins Dark Green Grey White . ENGLISH IVY from hotpinkchick
Hall Ball Pitcher Tomato Red from icondesign
Forties style Private Eye Fleece Hat - Sage Green from annashoub
LAST PAIR hot tomato earrings from marieflyfly
Necklace - Double Eclipse from SchneiderGallery
Lovely Red Lightweight Shawl...Scarf....Bandana from prettypanda
Sage green corduroy gremlin soft toy from GingerCatCreations**
Tomato bunny - zippered pouch from rabbitsmoon
Sage from celiamaecreations
PHAT Bunting - Merino/Silk Lace Yarn, Handpainted in Tomato Reds, 420 yard skeins from birdnestyarns
Crocheted Cotton Kitchen Dish Cloths, set of 2, in Country Red and Sage Green from BarnKitchen
Homemade Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil from bumblebeesknee

I'll be returning with my weekly BESTeam post early tomorrow, followed by a feature of a lovely soft blue that been named "blizzard blue". Be sure to take a few moments out of your hectic schedule to stop by and take a peek at my showcases each day - just in case you need some inspiration for how to spend that generic gift card you'll be getting as a gift for Christmas!

Have a great one!
**designates an undiscovered or underdiscovered shop!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails