Saturday, October 9, 2010

Delightful Discoveries - Like Sunshine Peeking Thru the Clouds 10.09.10

Yep, like sunshine peeking through the clouds - that's what today's feature of mustard yellow and grey remind me of! Sorry for the late post today and being 'in absencia" yesterday, but my featured artist had been sick all week and my day was a bit crazy. I'll be rescheduling the fine art feature early in December, so you won't miss out. But for today, I'd love to share some beautiful items that combine mustard yellow with grey for a look that's classy, classic, sophisticated, and freshly fun! Enjoy - and like the card says... "thanks" for stopping by!!







(l-r, top to bottom)
10 Mid Century Gunmetal and Mustard Floral Print Thank You Cards from TwoPoodlePress
Mustard and grey glass cocktail ring by taragilchrist
Linen Dish Towel- Mustard Yellow with Gray Peacock Feathers by CurryKayDesigns
Mustard Grey Stripe Little Boy Neck Tie from babybystevie
Make up bag in mustard yellow and grey by Angharad
Mocha by mrsamberapple**
Whisper of Spring - Earrings inYellow Jade and Grey Ceramic by MysticWynd
Girls handmade custom dress / Audrey in the autumn mustard and gray by SewnNatural
Mustard yellow and charcoal grey patchwork bird tote by ChandaHelzer **
Grey slouchy beret hat, hand knitted by JewelKnits
Dandelion Cloud - Woodland Fox Plush- Made to order by sleepyking
Woolen Cozy - Grey on Mustard by chetanddot
Cart in Bergama Painting by BonnieMurrayoils **

Tomorrow, we'll be taking a virtual trip to the Far East, to view items inspired by this Asian region of the world and it's beauty, culture, and mystery. I hope you'll join me in looking at my showcase of all things Oriental! As always, if you have anything that fits the theme that you'd like to have shown on this blog, just send me the link by clicking here !!

Hope your weekend is proving to be a wonderful one :)


**designates an undiscovered or underdiscovered shop

3 comments:

Jen from SewnNatural said...

Such pretty picks! Love that fox, and those notecards :) Thank you, thank you for including our dress here!

angharad handmade said...

Gorgeous colour scheme, and perfect for a bit of autumn sunshine. Thanks for featuring my make up bag!

Amber Apple said...

Thanks for featuring my Mocha Painting!! I'm so excited!

Related Posts with Thumbnails