Sunday, April 11, 2010

Taking Care of Business

Happy Sunday! I'm busy taking care of some administrative work today - otherwise known as tearing my hair out getting our taxes done. Seriously, it's not that bad, but it does need doing, so I will be doing it now that I've finally got my ducks in a row and the energy to take it on :)

As promised, here's the answers to yesterday's sibling quiz - how many did you get right? Post a comment and let me know!

_f _ 1. Emilio Estevez
_i _ 2. Loretta Lynn
_e_ 3. Shirley MacLaine
_a_ 4. Abigail Van Buren
_b_ 5. James Arness
_j _ 6. Olivia DeHaviland
_c_ 7. Phylicia Rashad
_h_ 8. Dana Andrews
_d_ 9. Lorna Luft
_g_ 10. Angelina Jolie


a. Ann Landers
b. Peter Graves
c. Debbie Allen
d. Liza Minelli
e. Warren Beatty
f. Charlie Sheen
g. James Haven
h. Steve Forrest
i. Crystal Gayle
j. Joan Fontaine

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails