Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I had gotten another one of those silly but fun "questionnaires" in an e-mail from a friend awhile back and thought it might be fun to share my answers with you today- and let you get to know me a little bit better! Here goes!

What is your favorite:

Alcholic Beverage - I rarely drink alcohol, but I love B52's (Baileys, Kahlua, and Amaretto- yum!)
Bird - I love blue jays and cardinals
Color - Purple
Dog Breed - Spaniels
Energy Snack - Fresh fruit, especially melon
Flower - Yellow carnations
Grade School Teacher - My 7th grade homeroom teacher/science teacher - Mr Naskiewicz
Historical Era - The 60's - a time of turmoil and triumph because of the social issues, the race for space, technological advancements, Vietnam, Women's Lib, etc. It was an amazing time to grow up.
Insect - Butterflies!
Jellybean Flavor - Buttered Popcorn
Kitchen Theme - Right now, our kitchen has a mexican/chile pepper theme!
Laundry Detergent - Purex
Musical Instrument to Listen to - Classical guitar - amazingly beautiful!
Non-Alcholic Beverage - Use to be Mountain Dew, but since I gave up caffeine, it's fruit flavored decaf iced tea
Olympic Sport to Watch - Figure skating
Pancake Flavor - Cranberry and Pecans
Quote - You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket-ship underpants don't help. Calvin
Rainy Day Activity - If it's storming, just watching the storm. If it's just rain, I love to curl up with a good book.
School Subject - Science
Time of Day - Mid morning - it's when I'm usually at my best and my energy level is its highest!
Umbrella or Raincoat? - Raincoat, unless it's pouring - then both!
Vacation Spot - I haven't been there yet, but I really want to go to Hawaii :D
Winter Activity - I love building snowmen and having snowball fights...
Xmas TV Movie - White Christmas
Year You Became a Teenager - 1971 (eek, that sounds so long ago!)
Zoo Animal - It's a toss up between polar bears and monkeys - love watching their antics!

1 comment:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Fun!
some things in common: ice skating,cranberries and pecans, studied science in college,reading.
You've inspired me to listen to classical guitar again.
I've been to Hawaii--loved Kauai best for it's natural beauty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails