Friday, October 9, 2009

Finally Friday

Well, another week is winding down - at least for most people. Lately it seems like my days all blur one into another, and I find myself trying to figure out what day it is by either the display at the bottom of my computer, or what is on the TV playing in the background. Although that often really throws me off since my hubby records most of our favorites on the DVR and they don't get played back until days later!

I did get a nice surprise this morning when I started going through my "Mystic Wynd" mail - I received an e-mail from Shiela at Jewelry Making Supplies that this blog is being featured on their Blog Award Blog - so be sure to check it out. I had never heard of the site before, so of course I had to check it out! The blog is filled with links to some other pretty wonderful blogs about all things fashion-related!

It's going to be a busy day and weekend - I'm rolling out a few changes in my shop, MysticWynd at Etsy, over the next few days, so be sure to stop by - there'll be some great deals and new items. Since October is my birthday month, I'll be having some special sales on some special items, but you'll have to stop by to check them out!

As well, I'm trying to get more items listed in my destash/supply shop TheCraftersCabinet. For those of you who are familiar with my love of crafts, you won't be surprised at the wide variety of items that I'm destashing, but over the next few weeks I hope to have yarns and fabric, beads and findings, and some general craft supplies listed! I've officially run out of room here and it's time to pass some of my great finds on to others who love crafting as much as I do!

The weather here in the Valley of the Sun has finally cooled down, which means that it's time to start getting out and enjoying the wonderful climate that Arizona is known for. I'm starting this evening by heading to a softball doubleheader that both of my sons, as well as my daughter's significant other will be playing in. This is also the time of the year where I can start breaking out my "cool weather" fashions - and with the predictions I've been hearing of a cold winter, this may be a great year to add to my sweater collection and even buy a hat or two.

I've also begun browsing the Etsy pages for Christmas gift ideas for myself and for you! Over the next couple of months, I'm going to try very hard to do a daily feature of three totally different items from three totally different shops on Etsy. I love to "windows" shop (get it? Windows... Microsoft... errr, ummm... ok, I'll let that get by) so let me know what you'd like to see and I'll try to track down some of the best of the best!

And please, take some time and check out these great Etsy shops whose items were featured today in my blog!

Its 5 O'clock.......Sign - FoxyMama21
Scorpio - Zodiac Charm Pendant Necklace with Champagne Quartz - turquoising
I Heart Softball ....Hand Stamped.... Softball Charm.....Softball Mom Necklace -sosobellatoo

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails