Monday, April 6, 2009

Bead Shapes

Sorry for the late post today - my daughter was a bit under the weather today and had been up all night with her 4 week old, so I was helping out with her two little ones so she could get some rest!

I promised you information on bead shapes, so I'm keeping that promise. I had found this great website on bead shapes a while back, so I'm going to cheat today and post the link to the site. The owner of the site did a great job of coming up with examples of most of the common bead shapes! There are, of course, more shapes, but this will give you a very good idea of what some of the terms and shapes assigned to the different bead types are.

Here's the link to the site!
http://www.mrbead.com/shapes.htm

Hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow, so I'm hoping to be able to do a post on gemstone cuts and discuss some of my opinions on what the best cuts are for different jewelry designs!

Hope your Monday was a happy one!

1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Thanks for posting the Shapes from Mr Bead...very useful information....

Related Posts with Thumbnails