Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday, Monday, Can't Trust That Day...

Well, it's Monday and I spent some time this morning working up my weekly plans, and wow, am I behind on a couple things! So I'm going to spend the day finishing up a new necklace design, adding my new gemstone purchases to my inventory, shopping for a new showerhead, paying some bills, and doing my research for my article on jewelry metal, wire, and bead finishes - which I will be posting tomorrow! Lots of interesting information, so be sure to check it out! I'll be doing an article on Wednesday about bead types (shapes) and gemstone cuts. Thursday and Friday I will be devoting to discussing "precious" vs "semi-precious" gemstones and some high level information about them as far as grades, hardness, enhancements, cuts, etc.

Would love to see some comments from any and all of you regarding questions you might want addressed!!

Hope your week is off to a good start! Here's a few cute "National Hot Dog Day" items from Etsy for you to check out!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails